5à7 Zoom Top In Butter
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.
Handcrafted with 100% Italian Jacquard Linen “deadstock” in colour butter and partly lined with upcycled preloved tablecloth in colour sage.
The 5à7 seasonless top/jacket is designed to be worn all around the year as it is, or easily layer it up for the colder days. It’s light, airy and versatile.
- Fully lined, except the sleeves
- One metallic silver snap closure
- Elastic stitched on the neckline of the lining for a perfect hold on the shoulders.
Size & fit
- Fits perfectly on the waistline
- Gathers on the neckline, the shoulder and above the elbow on the sleeve
- Deep round neck in front and square neck on the back
- Model Shanon is 5’9”/175 wearing size S/38
- Model Lory with turtle neck is 5’6”/167 wearing size S/38
- Please refer to the last image for garment measurements
Material & Care
- Body 100% Linen
- Lining 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester “Preloved fabric”
- Dry clean only
- Made in Canada
*Note: There are no care labels on the garments for comfort reasons, please refer to "Material & Care" section before you wash your garment.
Price Transparency:At dorsaLi it's very important for us to be straightforward and transparent with our customers. As a result, the direct costs associated to this item is C$192.74This includes: Materials & Fabrics, Production Supplies, Labour and Transaction Costs.
Indirect costs not included:
Design, Research & Development, Marketing, IT, Logistics and Administrative Costs.
*Start-up pricing: Taxes are not applicable on all items site wide in Canada and worldwide, happy shopping.
Products will approximately take 1-2 weeks to be made and shipped to you. Read more...