5à7 Zoom Top In Lavender
Theme settings > Product page > Size chartsection.
*Start-up pricing: Taxes are not applicable on all items site wide in Canada and worldwide, happy shopping.
*Pre-order products will approximately take 2-4 weeks to be made and shipped to you. If you are in a rush and can’t wait 2-4 weeks please email us in advance before purchasing your desired item and we will do our best to prepare your order as soon as possible. Read more...
Handcrafted with 100% Italian Merino Wool “deadstock” in colour Lavender and partly lined with upcycled preloved tablecloth. This Fabric is very soft and light, we have lined it to make sure it's not see through.
The 5à7 seasonless top/jacket is designed to be worn all around the year as it is, or easily layer it up for the colder days. It’s light, airy and versatile.
- Fully lined, except the sleeves
- One metallic silver snap closure
- Elastic stitched on the neckline of the lining for a perfect hold on the shoulders.
Size & fit
- Fits perfectly on the waistline
- Gathers on the neckline, the shoulder and above the elbow on the sleeve
- Deep round neck in front and square neck on the back
- Model Lory is 5’6”/167 wearing size S/38
- Please refer to the last image for garment measurements
Material & Care
- Body 100% Merino Wool
- Lining 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester “Preloved fabric”
- Dry clean only
- Made in Canada
*Note: There are no care labels on the garments for comfort reasons, please refer to "Material & Care" section before you wash your garment.
Price Transparency:At dorsaLi it's very important for us to be straightforward and transparent with our customers. As a result, the direct costs associated to this item is C$192.46This includes: Materials & Fabrics, Production Supplies, Labour and Transaction Costs.
Indirect costs not included:
Design, Research & Development, Marketing, IT, Logistics and Administrative Costs.